Photos and text by Walter Grio.
2012 has been a busy year so far and without doubt, an amazing journey. Between events in Berlin, New York, Chicago, Seattle, and DC, to raising money for the Shoot for Change Scholarship at American Ballet Theatre and meeting Anna Wintour, 2012 has simply been phenomenal. If the first six months are an indication of what lies ahead, I am definitely looking forward to what the rest of the year has to offer.
* Funded a scholarship at American Ballet Theatre
* Covered Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin
* Covered Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York
* Launched the Gift of Life Project
* Launched Fashiontographer in DC
* Raised over $14,000 for 7 nonprofit organizations
* Hosted District of Fashion events with JIMMY CHOO, Nival Salon & Spa, L2 Lounge, and the Peacock Café in DC; and The Triple Door in Seattle
* Attended the American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala in New York
* Photographed and exhibited CrisisLink’s WHAT I LIVE FOR project
* Photographed several leaders in the AIDS community for an exhibit in the Fall
* Met ANNA WINTOUR, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue